1. Anybody Can Create Rapid eLearning Using Authoring Tools
For learning to be effective it has to be based on sound Instructional Design principles.
2. Rapid eLearning Means Low Quality
Rapid eLearning doesn’t compromise on course quality—development speed is accelerated.
3. Rapid eLearning Means No Creativity
Creative Instructional Design strategies are used to make learning engaging.
4. SMEs Have No Role In Rapid eLearning
They are the main people who guide IDs and ensure the accuracy of the course content.
5. Rapid eLearning Is Difficult To Track
Learning Management Systems make it easy to track all learner activities.
6. Rapid eLearning Content Is Not Future-Proof
It is easy to update content with rapid authoring tools.
Repéré depuis https://elearninginfographics.com/myths-rapid-elearning/